Saturday, September 1, 2007

ramanagaram


reflection...
Originally uploaded by A y A n
I came back on Saturday late night from Hogenakkal. Checked mail on my cell and got to know that PV had organized a trip to Ramanagaram...

I slept for maximum 2 hours, then off we went to Ramanagaram as a BWS trip. Cool curves on Mysore roads... I was about to buy a bike!!

In Ramanagaram, we climbed up Ramagiri. On top of the hill we got a wonderful pond. Photographers went mad.... :)

clicking sounds everywhere. And I realised that I forgot to recharge my battery and it was exhausted. I could not do much, so posed for friends, jumped, sat ... different postures!

And yes, I did a good job!! :) one of the fotos got selected in Flickr Explore, another got special mention in BSB Photo Contest.

Hmm... modelling , I have to think... not bad, next time I will think of charging!!!

No comments: