Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Indian Niagara !!!


Indian Niagara !!!
Originally uploaded by A y A n
Went to Hegenakkal last Saturday as a BWS trip.

Hogenakkal Falls is in Tamilnadu, India. It is fondly called the Indian Niagara. the place is very beautiful.

The night before I discussed about long exposure with Sunil. We planned to stay there after dark to do some night photography.....

The falls now is in full force, so much of water... our boatman was keeping eye on us constantly when we are doing photography inches away from the deep falls...

we were very happy to try long exposure. the foto posted here was taken after dark, at around 7 in the evening.

we escaped major accidents twice that day, but I do not mind because I got some real good photos in my album!!

check other fotos in my flickr.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! is that pic real!!?Fab man!!

Anonymous said...

Well written article.