Monday, September 17, 2007

one fine morning: madiwala market


what a catch!!
Originally uploaded by A y A n
One Sunday I woke up at 5:00am (I do not know how I made it!)
And I walked almost 2 Kms(do not know how I made it!)
And where did I go?

A Market at Madiwala, Bangalore.
Well, enough... It was a shoot with fellow Shutterbugs.
We went to madiwala market shoot. After many months, I visited a market, that too with a camera...

Vendors were happy, it was a Sunday... I spent some time with the sellers, buyers.. and caught some different moods.

a light moment
It is indeed good to see fresh vegetables without plastic wrapper, outside boring departmental stores.

check album here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Natural pics...loved them...
Dont kno why i remembered these lines after lookin @ the photos...
Yesterday is but a Dream,
And To-morrow is only a Vision;
But To-day well lived makes
Every Yesterday a Dream of Happiness,
And every Tomorrow a Vision of Hope.