Thursday, August 23, 2007

pondicherry trip


@pondicherry
Originally uploaded by ayankhasnabis
Last weekend I went to Pondicherry. It was a mixed group, people from LetsGo and BWS.

It was a nice trip though weather at Pondi is little humid now. Overall I found that the City is very clean and with so many foreigners roaming around it sometimes felt that we were outside India.

Many funny things are there.. names of the roads are written both in English(Indian names) and French.

I liked Aurobindo Ashram... but the space is not very big and I wanted to spend a little more time there.

Matrimandir was closed when we reached Auroville.

This trip was mainly with shutterbugs, so main focus was on photography... after some days I will again go to Pondi, that time as a lone traveller........ a seeker for peace.

No comments: