Monday, October 22, 2007

Ankle Ankle!!

A short bad blog. I was covering the immerssion of Durga Idol. All the press photographers were also present. It was much crowded place.

We were taking photos from a roof, when I tried coming back; I could not find a way.
I had to jump because the other way was heavily crowded with Durga idols and people waiting in the line fo immerssion.

I jumped, then realised a terrible pain. Later on found that the height I jumped from was 11-12 feet.

Doctor confirmed this as Ligament tear..

Just now postponed the ticket. Have to take complete bed rest. So bad, that I am in kolkata but I will not be able to do any photography!!

3 comments:

Ranjini said...

Hi ayan, get well soon...
superb photos. i saw some of them in flickr too. nice ones

Ayan Khasnabis said...

Thanks nanogal... :)

~mE said...

O so this is the accident..hope u are better now