Friday, July 20, 2007

Just waiting for Dheepak !!

Just waiting for Dheepak. Completed works at office. Dheepak is still in a meeting!!!
I can not really wait..... Dheeeeepak...... Please finish early!!

Bus is at 9:30, we have to board from M.G.Road. And Friday evening in bangalore!!!!
I can not even think of it. It will take minimum 2 hours to reach..... god help us please.

Morning I was not really feeling well, slowly as the time is approaching..... feeling like a super hero !!!

Hmm.... Mullayanagiri..

Last time when I was coming back, I was making an oath that I should do it. And luckily within 3 weeks of time I am ready to go.

I am coming O Hill, I am coming Lake Gali Kere.... I am coming to you.

N.B. bought a haze UV filter yesterday at Whizz shop at Forum mall. ready for everything. mist, rain, wind all......
Hope this time I will get enough photos.... so that I can utilize the free 250 prints from Whizz.

2 comments:

Sur said...

hey! So how did ur photography expedition in Mullayangiri go? I had gone for PSN#3 ystrdy, will post the pics on the group soon.
-Suruchi

Ayan Khasnabis said...

Hello Suruchi!!

It was ok, I mean I could not take more picture because of rain!

But well, overall nice exp. Will visit Mullayanagiri again in Winter. :)